Beauty, Life & Style

Thursday 14 July 2016

By Terry Ombre Blackstar | Frozen Quartz


If you've heard about By Terry you've probably heard about the Ombre Blackstar eyeshadows. The most raved about include Misty Rock, a beautiful shimmery purple/pink toned shadow with silver flecks, and dun dun dun Frozen Quartz.  

I swatched both on my hand and was completely torn between the two. As it's 'summer' time I decided I would go for Frozen Quartz, a warm pink toned shadow with silver flecks, as it's lighter. I think what impressed me the most was that when I went to take it off it wouldn't budge. I even used some makeup remover and it wasn't coming off.

The staying power of these shadows is insane. I think for £29 *cries* that's what you'd expect! When you apply this in the morning, it still looks just as amazing in the evening - pigmented and no smudges. What's amazing about these is just need a swipe on the lid, some liner or mascara and you're done, so quick and easy you don't even need to be a pro!

My one point of criticism is that when you apply too much (which is possible because it's so pretty), it can get quite heavy on your lid and crease up. But really you only need a thin layer which is fine because then it will last longer. 

I'm currently eyeing up Misty Rock, Bronze Moon and Blond Opal. (This would be £87 which makes me extremely sad.) The price tag is extremely hefty but as these literally stay on all day and are super pigmented, it's completely worth it!


Til next time
Amelia x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig