Beauty, Life & Style

Friday 15 July 2016

Recent Beauty Buys | Anastasia Beverly Hills, Charlotte Tilbury & Becca Cosmetics



It wasn't long ago that I did one of these - oops. I just shouldn't be allowed near shops or wifi.

Anastasia Beverly Hills | Modern Renaissance palette - £41
This is probably the most beautiful palette I have ever seen in my entire life. Even though I own a tonne of eyeshadow palettes I don't have anything like this. The colours are so warm and beautiful I just can't wait to play around with this! 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips | Kim K.W. & Liv It Up - £23
Obviously when the Hot Lips collection was launched I wanted all the shades. I had to narrow it down of course and went for these two. They're absolutely beautiful like all Charlotte Tilbury products and now I'm lusting after Kidman's Kiss. 

Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter | Champagne Pop - £32
I mean I wasn't actually planning on buying this for a while, but the opportunity presented itself and could I resist? Of course not! I'm so glad I bought this though, the pigmentation and colour is insane!

Barry M Boots Exclusive Limited Edition Nail Paint | Golden Sands - £3.99
Cheapest of the bunch, who am I to resist a Barry M nail polish. To be honest, I'd say Barry M nail paints are the best on the high street market. This colour is perfect for summer and has a lovely sparkly sheen to it.

Til next time

Amelia x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig