Beauty, Life & Style

Monday 7 September 2015

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick - No 10 Beige Tribute | Review


For starters this is in my opinion the best nude lipstick possibly ever. I've been on the hunt for an amazing nude lipstick for years. I always found that they were quite light and the colour would just completely wash me out or I looked like I had foundation lips (I mean, foundation lips are a traditional phase right?). Anyway, I found Samantha Ravndahl's Instagram page (all around goals guys) and she had a tonne of pictures using this lipstick and it looked beautiful, so I just went ahead and ordered it on a whim. (Well maybe as I spent ages looking up reviews and swatches - ha!).

This lipstick shade is THE perfect nude. Very creamy but doesn't look really glossy and almost goes matte after a period of time wearing it. The colour is a light pink, with a cooler undertone. I like to apply this with the Essence Satin Mauve Lip Liner (£1) all over the lips, then outline them with Mac's Stone Lip Liner. Usually if I want to go for a really nude nude, I'll just line my lips with Stone and apply some concealer or foundation on before and pop the lippy on over the top, voila!

Besides from the formula/actual lipstick, the gold packing is the bomb. I feel like a princess whenever I reach for this!

These retail for £26 but if you order through Feel Unique they always have some kind of promotional code so I manged to get some bucks off!

Very pricey for a lipstick but in my opinion worth every penny! 

Thanks for reading!
xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. This shade is stunning! I'm such a sucker for pretty pinks. Thanks for the info about feel unique having promotions, might purchase it through them x

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig