Beauty, Life & Style

Monday 5 September 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips | Kim K.W. & Liv It Up


As mentioned in my last recent beauty buys post, I bought two of the shades from the new Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips collection. As soon as they were released I immediately jumped on the website and ordered these (no swatches required).


Both lipsticks have the same signature Charlotte Tilbury rose gold packaging which looks so beautiful, and the lipstick itself has a lip pout embossed into it and it's actually going to break my heart when this is ruined. They're inspired by different celebrities and described as their DNA bottled - I wish!

Kim K.W. is inspired by Kim Kardashian and is the most beautiful nude. When applied it definitely looks more pink instead of a cool toned nude which makes it extremely wearable. Liv It Up is a beautiful blush pink shade inspired by Liv Tyler. I think it's a little bit darker than it appears on the website but either way it's still gorgeous! This is literally perfect for any time of year because it's not too pale and not too dark so I'm absolutely loving this at the moment. Both Kim K.W. and Liv It Up are of the Kissing formula which is extremely similar to Mac's Cremesheen so it's very hydrating and creamy on the lips so it won't dry them out.  Obviously as they have a creamy finish they're not going to last as long as a matte formula but I like it when colour just fade out instead of leaving really harsh lines.

There are 12 lipsticks in the collection, some with the Kissing formula and others of the Matte Revolution and I believe £1 from each lipstick goes towards charity! I also had my eye on Kidman's Kiss, a more peachy pink in the Matte Revolution formula, inspired by Nicole Kidman, but I think my bank balance would have hated me! At £23 each they're extremely expensive but these two shades are going to get so much use so it's absolutely worth it.

Til next time
Amelia x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig