Beauty, Life & Style

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Patisserie De Bain | New bits and bobs

Last week I was kindly sent some beautiful products from Patisserie De Bain and Rose & Co (thank you Abi) so I thought I'd do a review for you guys as they smell amazing and the packaging is so so cute. If you're like me and love anything that smells sweet then you will absolutely love these.


Sweet as Cherry Pie - Hand & Body Lotion
This literally smells like Cherry Bake wells it's so nice. The formula seems to be quite moisturising and absorbs quite easily as well so I'm quite impressed. Can we just talk about the packaging for a moment because it looks like a little picnic blanket. The scent is quite strong at first but when rubbed in has a lovely subtle cherry scent. 

Strawberry Cupcake - Bath & Shower Creme
I wouldn't say this smells like cupcakes but the scent has a very lovely mix of strawberries and raspberries. You can actually smell the product after you've come out the shower which is really nice.


Cranberries & Cream - Hand Cream
This product I'd say smells the sweetest out of the bunch - it smells like delicious fruity baked goods. The formula is quite thick like most hand creams and is a little bit sticky but it's quite moisturising and the perfume lingers on your hands for ages. A little goes a long way with this and it's the perfect size to take in your bag.


Rose & Co - Rose Petal Salve
This lip balm comes in the cutest tin and has a strong scent of roses. The formula is moisturising and gives a slight pink tint to your lips which is really good for everyday use and just touch ups when you don't want a heavy lipstick. 


Sugar Rose Bath Fancies
These are so cute. I believe they're like bath melts.They look like little cupcakes in their paper cases and are all sparkly. They smell like roses and they're so pretty I don't want to use them up!

I'm really impressed with the quality of these for the price. I'm loving that the scents are based on different cakes/flavours from a french patisserie and I'm itching to try the Lemon Bon Bons scent. The packaging is so cute/vintage and you can pick these up from Superdrug for £5.99 - £1.99, bargain!


Til next time
Amelia  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig