Beauty, Life & Style

Thursday 26 October 2017

Lush Halloween Picks


One of my favourite things throughout the year are all the Lush seasonal releases, they contain some of my products to date and the Halloween range contains one of my favourite scents ever - I will use it year round cause it's so beautiful. So anyway, lets get on with my halloween lush picks. 

Oh bless, my lil one is suffering from a lil bit of conjunctivitis (I mean let's be honest.. He's completely dead). I cannot get over how beautiful this smells, I'm so bad at describing scents but this is divine and contains a combo of lime and neroli oils. I'm not sure whether it was because I was keeping mine in the bathroom, relatively near to the ceiling (so my brothers couldn't pinch them) but mine went a little bit gooey, melty and crumbly.. You can probably tell from the photos, but still, can't wait to use this on Halloween! I'll definitely be purchasing another one of these before they go out of season as they smell, so, good. Big fan.


Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar

So this is the original pumpkin bubble bar and it just smells like everything good and right with the world, a.k.a. Autumn. It is very glittery, fruity and an essential bath product when it comes to setting magical halloween vibes. I mean, need I go on with this one? It speaks for itself really.

Pink Pumpkin Bubble Bar 

Unlike the original pumpkin bubble bar, this one smells more floral and is covered in pink glittery goodness. Even though I adore the original, this one also smells so amazing. I would actually go as far to say that I prefer this to the original one?! Maybe it's because the scent is quite fresh which I love and you can definitely pick out the jasmine. Love love love.


Oh my lord, this shower cream smells amazing. It contains a mix of 'spicy patchouli, stimulating black peppercorn and fragrant vanilla'. This scent to me is so earthy and musky but reminds me of hot spices too - oh honestly it's just so nice. When you use it in the shower it is a little alarming to be applying a bright green shower gel (it washes off though obviously) but it just smells incredible and that scent stays on the skin which I love. This is to date one of my favourite scents and it's probably one of their best scents (in my opinion). I would also say that I probably prefer this scent to Snow Fairy..  I know I know, I still love the Snow Fairy shower cream but Lord of Misrule, you are just on another level.


So those were my Lush Halloween picks from this year. I am so excited to do a massive festive/Christmas Lush haul (which I feel like is acceptable as soon as we hit Nov 1st), can't wait for all the Snow Fairy products (even though Lord of Misrule is where the party is at). Hope you've enjoyed reading!

Til next time xxx
Share:

6 comments

  1. These products in the lush Halloween collection looks so cool.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they! Can't wait to buy a load from the Christmas collection though :) x

      Delete
  2. monster's ball is the cutest! i picked him up last year and finally got around to using him not too long ago :) i feel like the only person who hasn't tried or smelled lord of misrule yet haha - hopefully to change soon!

    becky @ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! He smells incredible as well but Lord of Misrule is, so, nice! x

      Delete
  3. The sparkly pumpkins are one of my favourites from Lush - I haven't tried the pink one yet but I'm going to have to go get it soon! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a firm fav, the pink one is so beautiful though! Makes a nice little change :) x

      Delete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig