Beauty, Life & Style

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Summer Scents | Gucci Bamboo


I don't know about you, but for me fragrances complete an outfit. I love the YSL Black Opium to death, but I was wearing it around autumn/winter so it just feels wrong to wear it in spring/summer because I think of Christmas and vanilla goodness as it smells so sweet. Cue Gucci Bamboo*. 

This beautiful fragrance is inspired by the bamboo handles featured on some of their signature Gucci bags and it's said to be 'strong yet graceful' to emanate strength and confidence but also femininity and poise.  This fragrance is so light but still has vanilla notes which I love, but it's so fresh and beautiful. It combines sandalwood and vanilla (two of my favourite scents) which contrasts to the more floral scents of lilies and orange blossom. 


But can we just take a min to admire this beautiful packaging? It's shaped like bamboo - duh. Look at how cute that lid is! I feel so sexy and feminine when I wear this, it's like I've been given an alter ego (slightly ridiculous I know). I've been wearing this none stop as we transition to summer and it's such a beautiful scent which actually lasts on the skin. That's right, it lasts. I'm literally obsessed and I can see this becoming a staple within what's left of spring and through to summer. 

What are your favourite spring/summer scents? 

Til next time xx 

*contains gifted products but all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig