Beauty, Life & Style

Monday 11 July 2016

Recent Beauty Buys | Mac, Too Faced, By Terry

Do you ever just buy so much makeup that you kinda hate and love yourself at the same time? That's how I feel most of the time anyway. I have to pep talk myself like 'c'mon you don't need to spend any money this month on makeup', and then surprise surprise, BAM spent £10000 on makeup.. oops.

Anyway, that very thing happened to me last month and I thought I'd share with everyone what I (shouldn't have) bought.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar | Frozen Quartz - £29
I actually used my Space NK incentive and used £5 off so I spent £24 on this bad boy. I was going to go for Misty Rock which seems to be everyone's favourite but I thought this would be nicer for the (hopefully) summery months to come as it's lighter and sO pretty. Little bit pricey but hopefully the hype around this product lives up to expectations!

Too Faced | Born This Way Foundation - £29
I've already been through a bottle of this foundation and I absolutely love it. Even though my skin is oily, this foundation is the bomb. It's lightweight, provides good coverage and with the right setting powder and primer, can stay on your skin for quite a while.

Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot | Painterly - £16
Honestly, I don't know what I would do without this product. It's my saving grace when it comes to eyeshadow primers. I could walk through a storm and my eyeshadow would look amazing. Honestly the best investment, I've already gone through one of these.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick | Long Legged & Fabulous and Sunny Seoul - £15.50
As if I needed two more lipsticks. This was justified by Long Legged & Fabulous being a limited edition shade and Sunny Seoul is such a summery colour (even though it is basically winter right now - please England sort yourself out). Yano I needed them both obviously. 

Amelia x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig