Beauty, Life & Style

Sunday 19 November 2017

Gifting The Perfect Fragrance


When it comes to Christmas gifting, I always find that fragrances are my go-to product as they just make such amazing, classy presents. I think some people find scents a little bit challenging to buy but these two are fail safe. My favourite website for picking up fragrances is Fragrance Direct where they have an amazing selection of luxe perfumes and incredible discounts so you can pick them up cheaper. For people like me, who are poor students, we need all the discounts we can get. Also it's nice to save a little bit of money over Christmas because it means you're not scraping through till the January payday. So here are my two top picks. 


So let's start with this gorgeous perfume which is the Chloe Signature EDP which comes incased in the most beautiful elegant looking packaging complete with a cute little bow. It smells so sophisticated and feminine and I'm so happy to now have it in my collection. I mean, it also makes for a good blogging prop and looks so pretty on my dressing table. It makes me feel very sophisticated even though I'm clumsy as anything so yes, what a winner. 


Next up is one of my all time favourite perfumes by Marc Jacobs, Daisy. I've already been through a bottle of this and it just smells so beautiful. The packaging is stunning, just look at that bottle top, and it's just such a fail safe fragrance that I think that any girl would be happy with. I always spray a little bit of this in my hair and it just seems to linger all day. However, if you don't like this one you may find that the Daisy Eau so Fresh is for you because it smells absolutely gorgeous as well (there's a really good deal on a gift set for this at the moment by the way). 

If you don't think these are for you, my other favourites include Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, a beautiful vanilla scented scent, and Paco Rabanne Olympea, which is literally a dupe for Coco Mademoiselle and smells incredible. There's such a great range on the Fragrance Direct website at the moment so it's perfect for getting those Christmas presents for any guy or gal! I hope you've enjoyed reading this post and you don't leave buying presents til the last min like I do - I start off with good intentions but then I get distracted by buying myself presents oops. 

Til next time xxx


*This post is in collaboration with Fragrance Direct but all opinions are 100% my own*
Share:

3 comments

  1. The packaging just looks absolutely stunning

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc Jacobs Daisy was one of my favourites growing up! xx

    Maiya | http://www.maiyabellexo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried these exact ones but I always wear the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume and it is just lovely. Gorgeous photos! I found your blog through 'My Laura Life' and so glad I did!

    -Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume 

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig