Beauty, Life & Style

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Holiday Photo Diary | Exploring Lanzarote

It's so nice to get away from your normal surroundings/everyday life for a while and it's exactly what I've needed. A break from normality is so lovely as you can just switch off and forget about your responsibilities. I love going away but I seriously do not love planes/turbulence, although Lanzarote was so beautiful I guess it made up for it.

All in all, the wifi was absolutely shocking where we were staying, but with my trusty Olympus PEN by my side, I snapped some pretty photos of the island and my experiences.

As per usual holiday with my family is never about chilling out, always about doing something/exploring everyday (it's mainly because my Dad has fomo - fear of missing out). Lanzarote is a volcanic island which doesn't offer much vegetation or beautiful sandy beaches, but it does have a national park where you can explore the volcanos/the island's history, and extremely funny camel rides. 

Til next time
Amelia x
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love Lanzarote, lovely photos X

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save up to 40% on QBE travel insurance In Melbourne. Holiday To Lanzarote Holiday to Lanzarote... looking for an exceptional stay next to the ocean? We're offering 1st line luxury locations with private heated pool or Jacuzzi.



    Visit Now - http://casasdelmarlanzarote.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig