Beauty, Life & Style

Wednesday 18 January 2017

January Lust List

January is one of the hardest months, I don't know about you but I always have no money.. apart from now because I've just got my student loan through. All jokes aside, waiting for January payday is one of the hardest things, possibly ever. I'm also trying not to spend any of my student loan on personal shopping which means no spontaneous, hormonal 'I'm-feeling-sad' spend ups. So when it's finally acceptable to treat myself from all the blood sweat and tears that went into working retail over the Christmas period, I put together a little lust list because honestly, I deserve a treat. I just hope I won't buy it all on payday.. or right now for that matter. Must. Stay. Restrained. 

I  hope January is treating you well so far. I know it's hard but stay strong everyone, there's a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of payday. I'm currently obsessed with this embroidery trend but I have no idea if I'll be able to pull it off. We all need a little refreshing and some change to get us to those beautiful, longer, lighter days where blog/Instagram photos don't have to be strategically taken. 

Til next time x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig