Beauty, Life & Style

Wednesday 6 September 2017

A Little Cult Beauty Splurge


You know when a beloved product hits the bucket, i.e. dies a death/runs out on you, so buying it again doesn't really feel like you're buying something new and to compromise you add in a little something extra to the basket to make yourself feel better - well yeah, that's me in one. 

When my beloved ABH Dipbrow Pomade ran out I decided to order it again because it is just amazing, but I didn't qualify for free delivery on Cult Beauty. You know what that means, add more items until you hit the free delivery mark - duh. Also, Lydia Millen (my queen) had a 15% off code so how could I resist adding a few more products in and making it into a little haul post cause now, my decision is justified with a post. So anyway, onto what I bought...



I'm not even kidding, this product is amazing. Don't get me wrong, it can dry out towards the end but it's just so good for defining your brows. I tend to use my little Zoeva Winged Liner brush and fill in the tail and then bring what product is left forward to fill in the rest so the front is less harsh and fluffier. It's pretty good at holding it's own so it doesn't transfer and stays on for the whole day - yaaasss.



Okay don't shoot me, bad blogger alert, I have never tried anything from Pixi. Honestly, I see these products everywhere on my Instagram and on blogs but I just seem to neglect skincare. So anyway, I decided to buy this hydrating mist for before/after makeup or even before bed just because it looks convenient and if you're looking a bit cakey, add a little spritz of this. Honestly, can't wait to use it. It was a toss up between this and the Glow Tonic because literally everyone raves about that one but I thought I'd get better use out of this.



I absolutely adore these. I have the shade Skinny Dip and it is incredible (and also well used and kind of running out) so I decided to buy this shade because it just looks so pretty. It has more of a pink tone than my beloved Skinny Dip and honestly I can't wait to get wearing this because it looks so majestic.


So there you have it, my little haul/splurge post, I hope you've enjoyed reading! Also, if you have any Pixi products or skincare products in general that you'd recommend then please send them my way because I'm in desperate need of updating my skincare!

Til next time xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg that lip topper though, it looks gorgeous! I really want to try the skinny dip one, and the matching highlight, I just keep putting off buying it!


    Courtney xo | Lashes and Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I need to place an order on Cult Beauty soon. I've been following you for some time now on Instagram but I just discovered your blog - new follower!

    Carolina's Makeup Life

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig