Beauty, Life & Style

Sunday 20 November 2016

Recent Beauty Buys | November 2016


I seem to be an avid believer that treating yourself to makeup goodies is the way forward. As always, I'm sharing my latest spending habits which have made my card cry so maybe someone else will be inspired to make their card cry too!


Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
If you're an eyeliner addict like myself then it's more than likely that you've probably heard of this liner. It has such a fine tip that looks like a felt tip pen. I tried a sample of this before buying the full size and honestly it's so good. As the tip is so fine, it allows you to get that sharp wing with minimum effort.

Kat Von D Thunderstuck Eyeshadow
In winter I'm all about minimal bright eyes and bright red lips. Guilty as charged, I bought this because I've heard it makes an awesome highlighter as well as eyeshadow. So far it has swatched really and it's a beautiful champagne cream shade with a sheen.


Hourglass Bronzer in Luminous Bronze 
Probably the most expensive of the bunch, this bronzer really pacts a price punch but when Space Nk do a money off deal you can't really complain. How majestic is this though, such a beautiful shimmery bronzer which is perfect for all year really cause I am an avid fan of glitteryness.



Zoeva Luxe Soft Crease Brush
Zoeva sell my favourite brushes ever. I'm always in need of eyeshadow brushes as I can get quite lazy and not wash my brushes. I already have this one but I bought another to make my eyeshadow blending life easier. These brushes are super soft, have amazing longevity and are so good for the price.

Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear
So this one isn't pictured as I've already made such a dent used it every day since buying. It's the most beautiful medium warm brown shade which is perfect for this season (and any other season to be honest) and I would literally recommend it to anyone!


Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard
It would seem that I am forever looking for a concealer that doesn't crease and has some fantastic staying power on those pesky marks and stress breakouts. Here's praying that this will work miracles as I have 4 assignments due soon. The consistency seems to be quite thick with this one so I'm hoping that that coverage will be good too.

Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Lipstick in Heir
This lipstick, has changed my life. It is such gorgeous shade, a metallic peachy pink which is also matte but I would recommend using it as a lip topper rather than on it's own as it comes off throughout the day. I've been pairing it with Koko K underneath to give it some staying power but it's such a beautiful shade and it's not so metallic that you'd be too conscious wearing it.

Thank you for reading chickas! Hope you've enjoyed my cheeky haul x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig