Beauty, Life & Style

Sunday 12 February 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Valentine lipstick | Valentine's Day lipstick edit


It's February which means two things: Valentine's Day and more importantly.. pancakes. However, as much as I would like to dedicate a whole blog post on pancakes, my pancake skills are nothing short of abysmal. So anyway, back to makeup. I love getting dressed up, and wearing a pink lipstick, so even if you don't have someone to spend it with, you go girl and get your glam on and show everyone what they're missing *tosses hair. But I know what you're thinking, Valentine looks really similar to some of the other CTilbury lipsticks, so this post also has swatches comparing them together even though all of these lipsticks are perfect pics for Valentine's Day.


In my opinion Valentine is a combination of Kim KW and Liv It Up. It's in the middle of the two shades, Kim KW being a beautiful peachy nude and Liv It Up a blush pink. It's described as a petal-rose pink and it's a K.I.S.S.I.N.G. formula which is similar Mac's Cremesheen. I adore this formula because it doesn't dry out my lips like matte ones do. Even though they're creamy they're surprisingly long lasting. I mean this just goes without saying and it's perfect for Valentine's Day or any other day in fact as I'm obsessed with this colour - it's so wearable for any occasion as it's a my-lips-but-better type pink. Pillow Talk was also released as a lipstick (finally) but even though I love the lip liner I just think it's too dark for me all over as I can't seem to pull off darker lips - le cry.

Without flash
With flash
Top to bottom: Pillow Talk, Kim KW, Valentine, Liv It Up & Champagne Diamonds

As you can see, Valentine is almost a mixture of Kim KW and Liv It Up and it's just beautiful. I also wanted to include one of Charlotte's Colour Chameleon eyeshadow sticks in Champagne Diamonds in the swatches as it's just beautiful and looks so nice paired with Valentine - I am obsessed with this combination right now. It's a stunning soft champagne gold with reflective specs of majesticness and I'm just in love, I just wanna put it all over my face.


Of course, if you're thinking of treating yourself this Valentine's Day (or any day for that matter)  Charlotte Tilbury products are the way to go. These lipsticks are the perfect pink shades for Valentine's Day and as you can see my collection is coming along and to be honest I just want to buy everything and all her lipsticks.

Til next time xx

Shop the post 


Share:

4 comments

  1. There are so many things I need from CT!!

    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her products are slaying right now! Can't go wrong with a little CT! xx

      Delete
  2. your photography is amazing! I love CT lipsticks, I think they're my fave high end ones! Ive also just featured your IG in my recent blog post, hope you don't mind lovey! xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're 100% my fav, I can't stop buying them! Omg thank you so much doll, that's so kind!! xx

      Delete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig