Beauty, Life & Style

Wednesday 18 October 2017

New High-End Additions To My Beauty Stash


Today I thought I would share some of the newbies to my makeup stash as I appear to have gone off the wagon and splurged on some high end products which I'm so excited to try out. It may have started with the justification that it would be wise to invest in them as Space NK were doing £15 off a £60 spend and that was all the justifying I needed - oh I am so weak.

So I thought I'd start off with this beautiful bronzer: the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in the shade Luminous Bronze. I have actually already been through one of these and needed to repurchase it again. Now this bronzer is near the top of the bronzer food chain coming in at £45 per compact. Yes, it's eye wateringly expensive, and unlike the Hourglass blushers which seem to last forever, I used up my last one seemingly quite quickly. Honestly it's 100% worth it as this bronzer is utterly stunning and I swear by it. If you have the cash huns, don't be afraid, this bronzer will be your new BFF giving you sun kissed bronze realness.


Next up is an eyeshadow I have been wanted to try for years but never got round to it because my eyeshadow addiction is out of hand. However, these colours are the most beautiful shades for Autumn so obviously now is the perfect time to purchase this. Yes you named it, it's the NARS Eyeshadow Duo in shade Isolde, featuring gold copper goodness. I've never tried any NARS eyeshadows before but I love the blushers so I have high hopes for this.


Finally, we have a product from Sunday Riley. I finally made the decision to take the splurge - I mean £68 for one product just makes me want to cry - and pick up one of these oils, specifically the U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil which is designed to treat and prevent acne. Honestly, the stress of going back to uni for my final year has given me major congestion and from watching Samantha Ravndahl's videos (especially this video linked here) and reading a tonne of reviews, this oil has been highly commended for it's skin clearing benefits and that's what I need right now. I think that seeing as this was so pricey, there will definitely be a post coming up in the near future to say if it's actually worth the splurge - cause lets be honest, there are a lot of cheaper alternatives on the market. But please can we take a moment to appreciate the beautiful packaging, its so luxurious, I love it.


There you have it, the new high-end additions to my beauty stash (writing a blog post about them makes me feel like I can justify the spend even more) and I hope you've enjoyed reading this post. Also, I'm so impressed with the photography I took for these considering it's been raining all day today so the natural lighting has been tragic - so not cool. 

Til next time xxx

Share:

3 comments

  1. I need a NARS eyeshadow duo! The eyeshadows seem to have such good quality and it would be nice to have a mini palette that I could create a simple but pretty eye look xx

    Carolina's Makeup Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little marble designs on the hourglass powders! I have a little sample of the UFO oil; I don't have acne prone skin but I had the chance to add it to my Sephora order so why not, haha. Wanted to say that I love how you edit your photos too!

    becky @ star violet

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig