Beauty, Life & Style

Tuesday 3 October 2017

An October To Do List


I cannot believe it's now October, but also thank god because everything becomes more magical as the leaves change colour and the nights grow colder. I've never been one for writing up to do lists on my blog but I thought this month would be a good place to start and it's so nice to see progress. 

No.1 Prep for Halloween

I'm currently in my third year of uni and halloween is sacred for us students. It marks the final halloween with all my huns in the same boat and there's something really sad but exciting about that - I also want an A** costume. It's freakin' bats, it's always halloween in my soul. 

No.2 Continue working on my fitness 

I have a newly found love for the gym and I can't wait to see how much my strength & stamina will progress with continued usage and commitment. Cmon baby arms, grow, grow.


No.3 Strike a balance 

It can be a little manic when you're trying to write content for your blog and read all the essential and recommended readings for your seminars and assignments, have a social life, go to the gym etc etc. I'm hoping to strike a balance between all of these so I can stay motivated throughout this month and the foreseeable future. 

No.4 Start a Youtube channel 

I have wanted to do this for the longest time, but I feel like I'm a little bit awkward in front of the camera and the editing process is very long. I have actually put up a video before but obviously uploads need to be consistent.. Maybe this can tie in with number three. 

No.5 Pick up some new A/W scents

Nothing says cosy like some new candles and seeing as it has got so much colder this is the perfect time to make an investment. I have my heart set on some of the upmarket ones but also the Yankee candle in Sugared Pumpkin Swirl, I mean how nice does that sound? I also want to pick up a new A/W fragrance, so any suggestions are more than welcome! I'm thinking maybe something fruity from Jo Malone? 

Til next time xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. These are all on my list too! I've already started my channel, but I want to get back into it! Happy October :)

    xo, Elisabeth
    http://elisabethhayes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this, I hope you manage to get everything done! I really want to start doing YouTube too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig