Beauty, Life & Style

Thursday 22 December 2016

21st Birthday Presents // Photo Diary


I don't normally do blog posts like this so I thought I'd change it up as yano, 21st birthdays mark new beginnings and what not. Also, Christmas is a couple of days away and I wanted to post it before then. Just keep in mind that this is a very photo heavy post. Yes you may realise from these photos that I'm not capable of posing like a normal person but at least I have an emoji crown. Ps, thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special, I'm so grateful for all your love even though I'm the biggest drama queen ever xoxo 



Presents from my beautiful uni friends and our very fun night at Yautcha (where we spent £15 on water HAHA glug glug glug) ask for tap water you guys, don't assume that still means tap. My dessert also came out with a lil message on hehe. Yautcha is so nice as well, I've already been there before and I'll probably continue to keep going. My friends are the cutest and got me a bag filled with Pandora and makeup (inserts heart eye emojis). How beautiful are these Charlotte Tilbury bits though, I don't know if I can bring myself to use the palette. Thank you chickas!


Cake obviously is a must and I'm not even the slightest bit ashamed to say that I ate the majority of this. 


The cutest swan earrings and more Charlotte Tilbury makeup from my brother and Flo Jo <3 If you know me at all then you'll know that I am absolutely obsessed with anything Disney related and this Kate Spade card holder is so unbelievably cute. 


I also received the prettiest Michael Kors watch from my parents which is so pretty but too big for my tiny wrists so I'm gonna have to wait a little while longer to wear it. And of course, 21st birthday's call for lots of Tiffany boxes including a beautiful Tiffany charm bracelet from my auntie and this necklace from mumsie and dadsie (which has my initials engraved on the back).


And what birthday would be complete without a little me to me gift in the form of the prettiest lipstick ever. Haven't included everything but these were my favs and I'm entirely grateful for having such wonderful people in my life <3

Til next time x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig