Beauty, Life & Style

Saturday 31 December 2016

What I got for Christmas 2016



Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't named Pinocchio as I'm so nosey. I'm too lazy to nose  about other in other people's drama but I love these kinds of posts and looking at all the beautiful pictures so, thought I'd do my own for other Pinocchio's out there! I'm in no way bragging as I know some people get a bit funny about these posts (so look away now if you're one of those people), I'm just very appreciative and wanted to share a few pieces as I received some really lovely thoughtful presents. 


Disney Minnie Mouse Mug
I mean how cute is this! I love receiving presents where you have no clue what they are but they're so well thought out and reflect what you love which in my case is Disney. There are going to be so many hot chocolates (and possibly green teas cause yano, gotta get that summer body sorted) consumed out of this. 


Joules Scarf
I received this beautiful scarf by Joules from my brother and Flo Jo and it's super cute so thanks you guys. It probably won't keep me very warm cause it's quite thin but it's very pretty and the little deers are reflective (almost as reflective as my highlight - lul).


Swarovski Earrings 
My mum is the best at picking out jewellery and these little earrings are super cute! When they're on they come all the way up the lobe and they look stunning. Thank you Mumma P. 


Yves Saint Laurent | Black Opium | Eau De Parfum 
The boyf very kindly bought me my favourite perfume which is too expensive for my poor student budget but it smells soooo good. I'm a sucker for sweet perfumes and this is just the best.


Clinique Anti-Blemish Skincare 
Clinique will forever be one of my absolute favourite skincare brands. My skin is oily and prone to spots (or as I like to call them, acorns) and the anti-blemish range works a treat. I'm not even joking the clinical gel should be called miracle gel, you literally put it on before bed and in the morning your acorns are basically gone. Oh and how cute is the pink box and packaging!


Anastasia Beverly Hills | Master Palette by Mario
This Master palette by Mario was shipped all the way from Sephora and is now sold out and I'm so so grateful. I'm so excited to use this because look at all those beautiful warm toned shadows ahhh. Anastasia eyeshadows are so pigmented and are always of a high quality so I'm super excited to get my brushes into these. My amazing friend got this for me and she's an extra babe, thank you - You know who you are!


My friend Molly combined my Birthday and Christmas together to buy this beautiful Hourglass palette which I have been talking about for ages. So so grateful because it's incredibly pretty and Hourglass products in general are phenomenal - thank you!


I also kindly received several Debenhams vouchers because people know I love makeup but didn't quite know what to get me as I have quite a lot already. I didn't include pictures but my main present this year was a MacBook pro which I am currently writing this post on. I normally use our shared Mac but this is going to come in handy especially for university but also now I can write posts on the train, on the go and hopefully use this for some potential YT video editing. Oh and for playing Sims 4 - duh. 

I hope you all had a magical Christmas and wishing everyone the best for 2017!

Til next time x 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig