Beauty, Life & Style

Friday 10 February 2017

Exploring the city of London


On Wednesday I took a little trip into London and finally saw Wicked, which I've been wanting to see for forever as I love the soundtrack to pieces and perform all the songs extremely well in the kitchen, and oh boy did it live up to expectations. Obviously I had to go shopping while I was up there and documented the day with my baby, a.k.a. my Olympus PEN E-PL7 so, this is a warning that this post is quite photo heavy.


Obviously we had to stop off in the Lush store on Oxford Street (expect a little Lush haul post soon) and yano on a side note, the staff in Lush are some of the nicest people you will ever encounter. 


I bought this incredibly soft black jumper from Zara - the knitwear and outerwear is just the best and I'm in love with this suede effect brown jacket and I'm just gonna have to wait for payday to splurge on it.


I cannot express how magical Wicked is and I would thoroughly recommend anyone to go and see it asap and if you have seen it, no harm in seeing it again - hehe (I'm currently writing this post and listening to the soundtrack, it's very inspirational). P.s. the flowers outside Liberty are so beautiful and have made me so excited for warmer weather and lighter days. 



Til next time xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have that suede brown jacket from Zara and I wear it honestly almost everyday – plus, it looks incredible on yo! They came out with a baby pink version of it too and I'm so so tempted haha. Gorgeous post, I miss London so much, need to go back in Spring! xo

    Francisca | www.franciscamay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely! I really want to buy it but i'm gonna have to wait till payday D: Doesn't it look so nice in the baby pink, I saw it too! Thank you, it's such a beautiful city but Oxford Street is bad for the bank balance! xx

      Delete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig