Beauty, Life & Style

Thursday 16 February 2017

A little Lush haul | Ft Valentines collection goodies


If you're going shopping on Oxford Street it's just compulsory to visit the most majestic Lush store ever. The employees at Lush are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and are mostly covered in glitter - do you even work at Lush if you're not covered in glitter? Anyway, the Valentine's Day collection is so cute and has one of my fav products ever - the Unicorn Horn - and I couldn't help but pick up a few bits as well because it all smells incredible. 


Prince Charming Shower Cream | £5.50/100g

With sweet marshmallow root and vanilla pod infusion, this shower gel smells so beautiful and sweet, but not sickly sweet (even though I love that anyway) but it's a very fresh sweet because of the pomegranate juice and grapefruit oil. I absolutely love this and it's perfect for coming into Spring (although I'll probably have to stock up as it's limited edition argh). I made the same mistake by not stocking up on Snow Fairy so looks like I'm waiting for the Christmas period again. 

Lemon Flutter Cuticle Butter | £6.95/50g

This is a super-thick lemon scented cuticle butter. It's a beautifully scented rich, dense, cream butter to use on your cuticles (which are kinda the bits that don't get enough love). It's quite oily and leaves a lot of residue if you don't leave it to soak in so I'd recommend using it at night before you go to bed. 



Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar | £4.25

This is probably one of my fav Lush products to date. I love the smell of lavender and this is just so beautiful and calming - it's also covered in pretty silver glitter. It turns pink or lilac depending on which sections you use and creates loads of lovely bubbles - cause duh it's a bubble bar. I think one of the best parts about bubble bars is unlike bath bombs you can reuse them because you don't have to use the whole thing each time - you can use as much or as little as you like (and I intend to keep holding onto these ones for as long as possible). I mean this is just the majestic magical product ever. Yaaaassss to Unicorns! 


I literally love anything to do with Lush and I love the limited edition collections and I can't wait for the cute Easter collection to come back out - because that also means that lots of chocolate is on the cards. I don't like using up limited edition products because I get so emotionally attached - I know I'm so sad. So I'm still holding onto the sparkly pumpkin, magic wand and a little Snow Fairy. 

Til next time xx 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig