Beauty, Life & Style

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Currently Loving | March Favourites


March, the month of assignment stress. Oh March. In other words, I'm well and truly happy that March is out the way. But that doesn't mean that I didn't make some new purchases which have swiftly made their way into my makeup routine - as well as some other pieces. 

I've been loving highlighters to death this month. I think with my two recent additions of the ABH Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit and the Dior Luminizer in shade 002 have just ignited my inner glazed donut and I haven't stopped wearing them. The Dior highlighter has the most beautiful embossing - which is sadly not so beautiful anymore - but it's such a beautiful light champagne pink shade I can't stop wearing it.  The new Glow Kit is just perfection and my last post featured a review on it if you want to find out my thoughts. 


My other love went out to the Hourglass Ambient Strobe Blush palette which contains the most incredible shades which are perfect for spring (and like every other season too). My top lip combination this month comes in the form of, surprise surprise the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in Liv It Up and Kim KW but, with the most gorgeous lip topper of them all. The Jouer Cosmetics Lip Topper in Skinny Dip. Honestly I want to make a shrine dedicated to Skinny Dip and worship it because it's just magical. The smell is magnificent, almost sweet and it kind of dries down into the lips leaving a shimmer of majesticness - it just slays the lip game. 


I would like to thank the brow gods at Benefit for creating Gimme Brow. My go-to brow product to give my brows some extra texture and volume. I know, it sounds strange because it's like I'm talking about my head hair if you will. But you don't want flat brows and this just helps sort out that problem for a more natural brow look. I don't want them too natural looking because they take me a good 20 mins, I need people to appreciate my hard work and brow enthusiasm. 

Last but not least, my favy foundation, the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. I rave about this on the blog far too much but, when a foundation is this good, you can't not rave about it. I could rave about this product for days. In fact Too Faced should created a Born This Way foundation festival where I can publicly express my love for this foundation via interpretive dance moves. I mean hopefully this won't happen because my dancing is awful but you get my point right? It's amazing. So natural looking and not cakey. I wanted to photograph the bottle but I've just finished my THIRD bottle and it's looking pretty dead. 


So that about sums up my favourites for March. I'm so excited for April for everything spring related including eating my body weight in chocolate at Easter and hopefully the knowledge/brain of Einstein as I approach my exams in May. 

Til next time xx 

Share:

4 comments

  1. I want everything you've mentioned in this post, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Your photos are so stunning. I love the skinny dip lip topper and their regular liquid lip products too, they're just so pretty and amazing I've just ordered the new ones from the rose gold range and I'm so excited! I also really want to try some Too Faced products and the new ABH palette looks to die for!

    Ellie x

    www.elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll! Such a lovely compliment! Omg what?! I need to order these too, they sound so good! xx

      Delete

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig