Beauty, Life & Style

Monday 10 April 2017

The most photogenic highlighter ever | Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer in shade 002


If you follow me on Instagram (@amelia.lottie) then you'll have seen this beaut all over my grid. I think the reason I wanted to write about this product is because even though the packaging and embossing is so beautiful, the product itself is also a dream. This post is also a bit of a rest in peace moment because I've now used this so much you can barely see the 'NUDE' embossing and I am sad (yes, you can send me your condolences in this very difficult time). 


The packaging is high end to the max, there's so much of it. You know I love being extra and the box this beauty comes in is massive. It also comes with a little kabuki brush with the same silver packaging and embossing on the handle. There is also, wait for it, a pouch to put the compact in - so extra. It's probably good if you're travelling but I like to keep pretty packaged products in my see-through Muji draws to get my money's worth - haha. 


The product itself is just so beautiful, aside from the prettiest embossing in existence, the compact itself is silver and elegant. As for the product, this highlighter is almost lightweight? It's very airy and doesn't feel heavy on the skin so you can tell it's high quality. The colour is a gorgeous light champagne pink shade that I can't get enough of and almost looks natural on the skin. Obviously it's a highlighter so it's never going to look that natural but it creates a pretty dewy glow that isn't heavy and I'm so obsessed with it. 


I've never been so impressed by a highlighter - I definitely think it's worth the money. So, sorry not sorry for all the photos - I never knew a highlighter could be so photogenic but damn this one knows how to work the camera. Please don't be deterred by the price as in this case price equals quality. You can buy other beautiful shades but this one is 002 and it's love.

Til next time xx

Shop the post 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Lottie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig